Click column header to sort
Mid Cal Labor is looking for a Tractor Driver for the Greater Bakersfield area.
Must be able to operator a Skid Steer (Skip & Scrape) on mountain terrain lease.
Working Monday through Friday 6am to 2:30pm.
Pay rate will be based off experience $18 to $20hr.
Apply now & call Jan (661) 695-5112.
Or walk in with resume 5016 California Avenue; Bakersfield, CA 93309
Mid Cal Labor is looking for experienced Commercial Concreters with Rebar experience. Pay rate is BOE $18 to $27hr. Please apply now & contact Jan @ (661) 695-5112 or walk in to 5016 California Avenue or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Great, local company is looking for an Employee Benefits Coordinator! This Coordinator will prepare enrollment packages with benefit summaries, process employee enrollment forms, assist employees with benefits enrollment questions, submit data to insurance carriers for quoting, binding and policy changes.
- Process new eligible enrollments, renewals, terminations and qualifying events
- Work closely with insurance carriers for obtaining quotes
- Notify employees of plan and/or rate changes
- Make recommendations for plan design and selections
- Assist with verification and processes all plan enrollment forms
- Administer various employee benefit programs, such as group health, dental, vision, flex spending, 401k plans etc.
- Maintain employee benefit filing systems
- Adhere to compliance standards and company policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 years experience in Employee Benefits
- Possession of an active Life/Health/Accident Insurance License (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with insurance carrier portals, quoting software and Online Enrollment Tools (such as Ease)
- Associates degree (preferred)
This is a long term, full time position in Bakersfield, CA.! Call Kristy at 661-695-5117 for immediate consideration and apply to this job at www.randemployment.com.
Immediate openings for Fire Watch Leader. There are several openings for this position. Each candidate will be on a 12 hour shift and be in charge of performing safety fire watch prevention in a specific area while work is being performed. Candidate will be expected to monitor area at ALL TIMES!!! and report ANY safety issues to according parties if present. Candidates will be doing EXTENSIVE WALKING DURING EACH SHIFT. Shifts will be at 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am. Schedule will be Sunday-Tuesday and every other Wednesday or Thursday-Saturday and every other Wednesday. Candidates will meet at the job site location for work. No experience is required. Candidates will be required to attend Orientation and pass drug screen prior to employment. Pay rate is 14.00 per hour with overtime. Please send resume to email@example.com or call directly at 661-679-6979.
Outstanding company in Bakersfield is looking for a motivated Sales Representative! This Sales Representative will determine company's business needs, assess business operations, provide expert guidance, present recommendations and guide the implementation of new projects.
- Meet with the advising Senior Executives throughout the consultation process
- Determine and identify business needs
- Analyze different aspects of the business practices and procedures
- Compile and present research findings and recommendations
- Develop detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements
- Organize and manage business projects
- Track and assess the effectiveness of projects
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of business areas such as HR, IT, marketing and training
- MSc or MA in a specialized business field beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Degree in Business Administration or related field required
- Previous experience in a sales or business consulting position
- Familiar with various business software programs (such as CRM, invoicing, asset management etc.
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION IN BAKERSFIELD, CA!!! For immediate consideration, please call Kristy at 661-695-5117.
Immediate opening for General Labors to perform various tasks in truck yard. Clean-up, organize, dispose of unwanted materials, sweep areas, weeding, polishing trailers, polishing wheels. No experience necessary. Monday-Friday 7am-4pm. No weekends. Pay will start at 14.00 per hour and will go up to 15.00 per hour once performance requirements are met. Must have Valid DL and pass drug screening. Please contact Matthew direct at 661-679-6979. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate opening for Tank Cleaner. Confined Space Cert required and Rescue is preferred. Candidate will be in charge of cleaning tanks on oil lease. Oilfield passport required. All certs must be valid and current. Hours will vary depending on workload. Shifts will be days and will range from 8 to 10 hours daily. Monday-Friday. Pay range will vary depending on experience 16.00-18.00 per hour. Must have valid Californina Drivers License and able to pass drug screen. Please send resume to email@example.com or call directly at 661-679-6979.
Local concrete company is in need of concrete laborers. This is a part time schedule. Work will be done in the Porterville area for around 3 week assignment, then lead in to another assignment in Wasco area. Duties will include: digging trenches, footings, filling footings with gravel, cleaning tools, picking up work areas, pulling ground stakes and form boards from completed jobs, stacking lumber (form boards). Client is requesting that all interested candidates need to have minimum 1yr in construction industry. Hours and Days of work will vary depending on work loads. Needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs. and pass drug screen. Candidates must also have valid drivers license. Pay rate is 14.00 per hour. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 661-679-6979.
Mid Cal Labor is looking for an electrician's helper in the Taft area. Working 4/10 schedule. Pay rate $14/$16hr DOE. Please apply now and contact Jan (661) 695-5112
Mid Cal Labor is looking for a Trimer/Pruner. A trimmer, who is important to creating a successful product. The trimmer is essential to the harvesting process since it is better to trim flower buds manually instead of using machines. This is a 40hr week assignment located in Arvin. Pay rate $15hr. Please contact Jan ASAP @ (661) 695-5112
Job Duties: Harvesting and Trimming
During the harvest season, the trimmer carries out the next essential step of pruning the flower buds. As a trimmer, your responsibility is to get the flower buds ready to be shipped and sold in retail shops. Trimmed flower buds must meet the brand’s specific guidelines, including:
- No shaving
- No crow’s feet
- No visible stems
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must have an open and flexible schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent (preferred but not necessary)
- Previous trimming experience
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds.
- Knowledge of plant anatomy and strains
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, reliable, and punctual.
- Must be able to prove that you have dependable transportation since some of the sites cannot be accessed by bus.
Mid Cal Technical is looking for 2 Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
This will be a 3 to 6 month assignment. Monday through Friday. $20/$30hr BOE
Document Controller responsibilities include typing contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
PLEASE APPLY NOW & Follow up with a call to Jan (661) 695-5112
**Resume must show previous experience to be considered**
Mid Cal Labor is looking for experienced Production Rig hand in the New Cuyama area. Pay rate $18hr. Plus travel pay. Apply now and call Jan @ (661) 695-5112
Or Walk in at 5016 California Avenue; Bakersfield, CA 93309 & ask for Jan
**RESUME MUST REFLECT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED**
Class A Driver with 2 years experience working with Almonds and Pistachios - seasonal position
Office Clerk needed long term for a small office however, for a company who serves all of Bakersfield. This Office Clerk will answer phones, perform data entry, 10key work and basic clerical duties.
This is a long term, full time, temp-to-hire position. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 8:00 am. to 4:30 p.m. (depending on the lunch hour)
Strong 10-key skills
Data entry skills
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Shipping Helpers. Must be able to read a tape measure. Call Krista Gafford 679-6977
Mid Cal Labor is in need of Machine Operators. 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift. Please submit resume to email@example.com or call 679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is looking for experienced Lead Roustabouts for an oilfield company in the Taft area. You must have a valid drivers license & a valid safety passport. Full time temp to hire $18 per hour. Please call Krista Gafford ASAP 661-679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Ticket takers/Ticket sellers for local sports events. Must be available Saturday evenings. $16 per hour. This is a very part time position. Please contact Krista for more information 661-679-6977
Established, local company is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to be part of their 5 member payroll and invoicing group. This A/P Clerk will be responsible for entering and paying invoices for three companies, reconcile monthly bills, enter employee's time for payroll into company software, enter and adjust garnishments, create P.O's and assist with orders, set up new customers and vendors, perform on line billing for specific customers, run daily reports and analyze any discrepancies.
This is a long term, full time, temp-to-hire position. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Great company and benefits!!
Minimum 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable position
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Great data entry skills
Strong attention to detail
Mathematic skills and abilities
Sales Associated needed for busy retail home store!! This Sales Associate will assist customers on the sales floor, identify needs, provide estimates and provide excellent customer service.
This is a long term, full time, temp to hire position. Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. *This Sales Associate will work most Saturdays due to it being this customer's busiest day and will have one day off during the week as well as Sundays.
1 to 2 years previous Sales experience
Excellent customer service skills
Bilingual a plus