Click column header to sort
Mid Cal Labor is looking for General Labors to assist in assembling furniture. Must have clean back ground. Will start Friday; 10-22-2021 @ 5am Pay rate $14hr. Contact Jan ASAP (661) 695-5112
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Backhoe Operator with at least 3 yrs experience in the oil industry. $20-$25 Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Roustabouts. Must have reliable trasnportation to taft and a valid Safety Passport. $16-$18. Please call Krista 679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Commercial Drivers with tanker/hazmat endorsements. Must have at least 2 yrs experience driving with commercial license in the oil industry. $18-$28 depending on expericence. Please submit resume to Krista@midcallabor.com
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Crane Swampers with a valid drivers license. Lots of over time. $16-$18 call Krista Gafford @ 661-679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Roustabouts with an oilfield safety passort in the Taft area. Full time temp to hire $16 per. Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a pre employment DT. Call Krista 679-6977
Mid-Cal LAbor is in need of Warehouse Helpers. Full time temp to hire. Raise after 30 days. Great benifit package when hired on with the company. $15 per hour Monday-Friday. Call Krista Gafford 679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of General Laborers with Concrete experience. Full time temp to hire $16-$18 per hour. Call Krista Gafford 661-679-6977
Mid Cal Labor is in search of a Qualified Landscaper.
Must be experienced & detailed in performing grounds keeping and maintenance duties.
Mow either by hand or using a riding lawnmower. Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
Knowledgeable of maintenance & repair of drip systems.
Pay rate is based on experience.
Please Apply NOW.
Walk in's Welcome at 5016 California Avenue; Bakersfield, CA 93308 & ask for Jan or call to set an appointment (661) 695-5112
Dispatcher Supervisor needed for busy retail and agriculture operation! This Dispatcher Supervisor will manage and lead the delivery team including the Drivers and Dispatchers. This Dispatcher Supervisor will also help execute the delivery standard operating procedures and maintain the efficiency of the operation.
- Lead and develop the delivery team while ensuring safety protocols
- Will conduct employee scheduling, trainings and development
- Lead employee meetings and cross functional meetings for site communication
- Execute assigned tasks, projects and expectations
- Organize retail team to achieve goals of the month
- Motivate and coach their team to meet department goals
- Act as safety liaison between the delivery team and GM
- Maintain and review sales records as well as compliance changes
- Work closely with inventory control to solve discrepancies
- Maintain inventory of product and investigate any inventory issues
- Oversee compliant conditions and/or correct non-compliant conditions
- Track performance of department
- Cross train dispatch on all responsibilities between the AM and PM shifts
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION IN BAKERSFIELD, CA!!!
Previous experience in Management or Supervising
Previous experience in a Dispatch office (helpful)
Operation knowledge and experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
Possess a strong attention to detail
Ability to diffuse problem situations (with customers and/or employees)
Ability to adapt to changing demands and perform in a fast paced environment
Have availability to work weekends and holidays when needed
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
Warehouse/Forklift Driver needed for a local AC company!! This Warehouse/Forklift Driver will pull orders, stock orders of various parts, check in received orders and review paperwork, assist with counter and customers. *Eventually this Warehouse/Forklift Driver will assist with deliveries, driving a Flat Bed Truck.
This is a long term, full time, temp to hire position!! Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Great, local company to work for!
Previous warehouse experience
Previous Forklift experience (company will certify)
Must be 25 years or older
Valid California Drivers License
Clean DMV report
Please call Kristy at Rand Employment for immediate consideration at 661-659-5117 and/or apply at www.randemployment.com!
Receptionist/General Office Clerk needed for the Famoso/McFarland area! This Receptionist/General Office Clerk will do data entry, type bills of ladings, answer phones, create hand tickets for walk in customers at the counter and various general office duties.
This is a full time, temp to hire position and the hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Company offers 401k, profit sharing and benefits.
Proficient in MS Word
Excellent data entry skills
Strong attention to detail
Mid Cal Labor is looking for a Shop Hand to assist in making slings & other rigging equipment for shipboard gear.
Experience is a plus. Working hours are
Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
Must have a valid Driver's license & a clean driving record.
This job is physically demanding & must be able to handle hard work.
Pay rate is BOE $15 to $18hr.
*Forklift experience and certified is a Plus.
APPLY NOW or walk into 5016 California Avenue; 93309 & ask for Jan
Title: Estimator - Insulation
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Summary of Responsibilities:
Handles all estimating and purchasing activities, reviews all job input for job costing, identifies the
types of materials needed for jobs, estimates job costs and handles bids, mans jobs, and solicits input
from direct reports. Has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of specifications and blue
1. Produces and reviews all estimates for insulation jobs, produces and reviews all estimates for
customers and submits to President for approval, reviews labor efficiency, and material efficiency.
Handles all customer service and participates in ordering of supplies for all company jobs.
2. Bids projects and orders materials for jobs.
3. Schedules jobs with customers.
4. From plan specifications identifies the type of insulations needed for jobs.
5. Reviews job specifications to ensure all requirements are met.
6. Confers with shop foremen on what upcoming jobs need in order to prepare for next project.
7. Handles all customer service and orders supplies for all company jobs.
8. Deals with customers while job is in process. Handles complaints, if any.
9. Reviews material changes, if any.
10. Procures materials as needed and handles any delivery of materials, as required.
11. Travels to job sites, plans estimates, as required.
1. Advises management on company and personnel issues, as needed.
2. Consults with all segments of management responsible for policy or action. Ensures compliance
within area of responsibility. Makes recommendations for improving effectiveness of policies and
1. Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed.
Education And Experience:
1. High school diploma required, some college preferred.
2. At least 10 years of field experience.
3. Knowledge of estimating and interpreting blue prints.
4. Excellent math knowledge.
5. Excellent computer proficiency.
6. Sound administrative skills, well-developed management skills.
7. Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with
profitability and growth.
1. Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
2. Participative management type—advocates team concept.
3. Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful,
4. Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the
organization's preferences and priorities.
5. Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
6. Results-oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.
Safety Hazards of the Job:
1. Electrical shock
2. Slipping and tripping
3. Fall protection
APPLY NOW or walk into 5016 California Avenue; 93309 & ask for Jan or Gilbert.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or
managers to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your
performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a
contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for
Mid Cal Labor is looking for 10 Confined Space Certified employees to work a Shut down. Assignment expected to last 2 days to 1 week. 12 hour shifts. Pay rate $17hr with overtime. Must have reliable transportation 25 minutes out. APPLY NOW or walk into office at 5016 California Avenue; 93309 & ask for Jan
Local Solar Company has an immediate opening for a full time Solar Administrator Assistant. This candidate will be assisting other Administrator's in the Solar Division with answering phone calls with clients, scheduling appointments, data entry, clerical work. This candidate will need to possess great conflict resolution skills. Knowledge of Quickbooks. Strong attention to detail. Schedule is full time, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Pay range varies depending on experience. $16.00-$22.00 per hour. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com or call direct at 661-679-6979.
Delivery Driver/Warehouseman needed for agriculture supply company. This Delivery Driver will deliver bags and 2 1/2 gallon jugs of chemicals to their customer sites and will utilize customer's forklift to unload/load and utilize the company forklift at the warehouse to unload and stock. While not out delivering, the other work to be performed will be general warehouse duties, cleaning and stocking.
This is a great long term, full time, temp-to-hire position. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (*some Saturdays 7:00 a.m. to noon.)
Company offers paid medical benefits for employee/family, profit sharing, 401k retirement plan (with a match) and uniforms upon hire!
Previous delivery/warehouse experience
Valid California Drivers License - Class C (will utilize a Ford 550 Flat Bed)
Clean DMV printout
Previous forklift experience
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Mid Cal Labor is looking for an experienced Lighting Technician for a busy sign company.
MUST have experience with commercial interior/exterior lighting fixtures.
MUST have knowledge in electrical troubleshooting and repair of electrical signs & lights.
MUST have a clean driving record & valid driver's license.
MUST not be afraid of heights.
MUST be self motivated with the ability to learn quickly.
$18/$20 Hourly wage is depending on experience.
Please APPLY NOW & follow up with a call to Jan (661) 695-5112 or walk into our office at 5016 California Avenue; Bakersfield, CA 93309 & ask for Jan
Mid Cal Labor is looking for Heavy Equipment operators
Work all over SLO county, mostly Paso and the yard/office is in Cayucos.
MUST have a Class A license, who must have experience with lowbed, end dump, belly dump, water truck, dump truck. This is required. This candidate must have an insurable driving record.
This applicant must also have experience operating heavy equipment, for example motor grader, skid steer, bulldozer, loader, etc. Knowledge of grade control technology and plan reading is preferred, but not necessary. Most of the scope of work is done in hot climate and some manual labor could be necessary, this applicant must be willing and able to perform such duties.
Salary ranges from $35.00 to $45.00 an hour based on experience. As well as occasional Prevailing wage jobs.
Applicant must live within San Luis Obispo County or be willing to relocate to this county. As this is a full time temp to hire assignment.
APPLY NOW & call Jan @ (661) 695-5112
Mid Cal Labor is looking for as Electrical Assistant to assist in replacing lighting to LED. Pay rate $18/$20 BOE. APPLY NOW or walk in and see Jan at 5016 California Ave. 93309