If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Class A Water truck driver. Full time temp to hire. Starting pay $15 per hour. Please call Krista ASAP 661-695-5112
This Senior HR Business Partner is in integral part of a full HR Team! This Sr. HRBP will develop and maintain client relationships, provide guidance as it relates to HR Issues and help contribute to the client's success and growth of their business! Some of the essential functions will be to identify legal requirements affecting Human Resource functions to ensure client's policies and procedures.
Other duties include:
- Review and gain knowledge of client's HR practices, goals and objectives
- Work proactively with client's to provide information and best practices to reduce liability
- Handle prompt issue resolutions, timely follow up and proactive recommendations that will enhance communication, productivity and work practices
- Assist with employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluations, compensation plans, hiring/onboarding processes etc.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct
- Document all client related interactions in the HRIS
- Providing mentoring to HR Business Partners
- Attend webinars, seminars and other trainings to stay up-to-date on laws and best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess current understanding of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Understanding of multi-state employment laws preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource disciplines such as employee relations, performance management, recruitment, compensation and benefits
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attend to daily HR matters while maintaining focus and follow through
- BA degree in HR, Business Administration or related field (Equivalent work experience is required)
- Minimum of five years of related HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bilingual preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM certs preferred
Outstanding, local company is looking for Junior and Senior ASP.Net Developers to add to their technical team! Experience in ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core, C# and Microsoft SQL required. These Developers will design and develop web applications, work with development team to develop integrated ASP.Net applications, write SQL queries and store procedures for customer reports.
*These are direct hire positions in Bakersfield, California*
*Company offers comprehensive benefit package and 401K retirement plan w/match
2 years minimum experience ASP.Net programming
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL and C#
Preferred knowledge of ASP.Net MVC5 and/or ASP.Net core frameworks
Experience in developing web applications
Clear background check
Pass drug screening
Apply to website and/or call Kristy Barnes at Rand Employment Solutions for immediate consideration (661-695-5117).
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Class A driver with 3-4 yrs experience driving in the oilfields. Must be able to drive a flat bed. Pay starting @ $20 DOE. Please submit resume ASAP to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor is looking for dependable, full time AR Clerk. Must have good people skills, and be able to work in a fast paced office. Must have expereince in AR, Invoicing, collections, and Quickbooks. Salary to be determined by experience and qualifications. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of residential electricians. Please submit resume to email@example.com ASAP
Local company is looking for a warehouse supervisor. Must have 2 – 3 years experience working in a warehouse and have forklift experience. Job will be paying $15.00 per hour. This is a temp to hire position. Will have to pass a background and pre employment drug test. Must apply on line before I can call you for an interview. Apply on tempSERV.net make sure to attach your resume. Apply for job number 2019-4478 when applying. Once everything has been completed, please give me a call to set up an interview - Gilbert 661-695-5132.
Local company is looking for “pipe insulation installers”. This position is a temp to hire position. Looking for someone with experience with HVAC, and plumbing. Position will be in food and oilfield industry. Will be traveling out of town 1 or 2 nights a week. Will be driving company vehicle, must have clean DMV background. Will have to pass pre-employment background and drug test. This position will pay $20.00 DOE. Please apply at tempSERV.net job number , and make sure you attach your resume. Once you have completed your on line application, please call Gilbert at 661-695-5132 to set up an interview. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Mid-Cal Labor is in needs of Certified Electricians. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. $25-$30 DOE. Some prevailing wage involved.
Professional, local company is hiring for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Active lead development
- Prospect (including cold-calling), follow up calls
- CRM Management
- Distribute Marketing Materials
- Create Needs Analysis and Proposal
- Recommend for approval, new client proposals - subject to specific guidelines
- Present Proposal to prospects and close sale
- Develop, train and manage a Personal Broker Network to assist in the generation of new sales
- Meet or exceed personal production schedule, increase close ratio and decrease sales cycle time
- Assist with the development of Sales related Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the development of Sales and Marketing strategies and materials
- Assist external sales events (expos, exhibits, tradeshows, seminar sales activities, ) within area
- Report on specific sales activities
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO, Vice President or Senior Manager
- Working knowledge of computers and basic system applications – MS Office, CRM, email,
- B2B customer service, problem identification, documentation and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, phone, personal presentation,
- Dependable, organized and excellent follow-up and time management skills
Position is in Bakersfield, CA!
Company offers excellent benefits, including a 401k retirement plan (match to a maximum of 4%).
Recycling center looking for sorters, traffic control, and forklift drivers