If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Currently looking to fill positions for a cogeneration plant In the Santa Clarita area with gas turbine driven generators providing electricity to lease operations and the grid. Gas turbines units are two LM2500’s. Both units have Power Purchase Agreements in place. In addition to the power generation, waste heat recovery units provide steam to leases for enhanced heavy oil recovery. The Cogeneration Operators are responsible for performing routine operations, inspections and maintenance of all equipment and systems located within the plant. Positions are considered an intermediate level role working under moderate supervision reporting to the Cogen Foreman. Position involves close interaction with Operations field personnel along with external vendors and subcontractors. Roles & Responsibilities: · Ensure the plant is operated and maintained according to Company policy and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local regulatory requirements; with a strong focus on health, safety and environmental issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for continuous operations of cogeneration plant by performing equipment rounds, monitoring DCS and responding to alarms by calmly taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Read and follow written operating procedures, P&IDs and other technical material applicable to cogeneration plant operation and maintenance.
- Must be able to read and respond to computer-generated data, instrumentation, gauges, readouts and variations in color.
- Perform required field adjustments of plant equipment and systems to ensure that system operates in accordance with generation requirements, established operating parameters and environmental permit requirements.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory levels of chemicals and consumables required to operate the plant.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to document and track the maintenance request / work orders and actions completed on plant equipment and systems.
- Participate in plant housekeeping program and completes clean-up activities required to maintain the desired level of plant cleanliness.
- Operate station vehicles such as forklifts, trucks; man lifts and overhead cranes
- Contribute to the development, review and issuance of required plant operating procedures and training programs
- High School diploma, GED, trade school, military service (Navy, Coast Guard. Merchant Marine plant engineering watch standing), technical training school graduate or college graduate with a BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Facilities)
- Gas turbine with heat recovery unit experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must have basic computer skills and have functional ability in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Team player with good communications skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative on learning the plant systems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be flexible to changing work schedules for outages and other shift coverage needs.
- Interact with co-workers all levels of management in a professional manner. · Ability to respond calmly and think clearly in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Possesses a high standard of professional ethics, honesty, and work practices.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud, and occasionally very loud.
- Position requires working on feet extended working hours and varied shifts with weekend and holiday work, as required by schedules.
- Must be able to frequently climb ladders; enter and work in confined spaces; crawl to and through confined space areas; climb to and work from elevated platforms, and walkways
- This job requires the ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions, climb vertical access ladders and stairwells.
- Personal protective equipment must be worn in the performance of some duties (e.g. hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, chemical suits, and high voltage protective equipment, etc.)
- Must be able to wear a respirator and use other safety equipment as required by plant management.
Please apply here (Order ID#: 2020-5636) and follow up with a call to Jan Fleet (661) 695-5122 or submit resume to email@example.com with Order ID in subject.
Warehouse lead - working with forklift unloading and loading product. Must be mechanically inclined and able to track all product in the warehouse, working with bill of ladings shipping and receiving attention to detail
Looking for a Delivery Driver's assistant. Assisting in Delivering and assembling office furniture. Clean DMV as could move into a driver. (No DUI's, no more than 2 pts) Able to be hired on after 300 hours. Working M-F 8am to 5pm (maybe some Saturdays but rarely) Pay rate $13hr. Please apply now & upload your resume and then follow up by calling Jan Fleet @ (661) 695-5122
*Current Resume & DMV Printout Required*
Class A driver - 15 hours a week. Mechanically inclined, oil changes, check to make sure tires are in working order. Able to driver buses, loaders, Peter Built trucks, oil rigs, all types of heavy equipment. Looking to fill this job as soon as possible.
Are you looking to work for an innovative company? We are needing an Accounting Specialist that can analyze information, maintain complete and accurate records, and perform routine accounting duties. The right candidate should also be a skilled researcher and possess strong communication and computer skills. Must be trustworthy, thorough, and courteous with excellent time management skills. Candidate must have 2+ years working in the accounting industry.
IT Help Desk Technician
Are you an experienced IT Help Desk Technician able to take the hassle out of any technical problem? Are a self-starter and like to work independently? Able to share your advanced technical knowledge in the simple and understandable way? Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
For this Bookkeeping position, candidates must be able to process accounts receivable, payroll, and a large volume of accounts payable invoicing for assigned companies in a timely and accurate manner while complying with applicable company, government and financial requirements. Must also have at least five years’ experience in computerized accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, payroll and general ledger systems and education would be a big plus. Also, must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and 10 key by touch. This is a temp to hire position. If you are interested, send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.