Click column header to sort
General Laborers needed for pipeyard work - These G.L.'s will assist in sorting rods, running rods thru visual machine, basic clean up, break guides etc.
These are long term, full time positions!!!! Shift is 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday (with some overtime on Saturdays).
Call Kristy for immediate consideration!
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pass drug screening
Steel Work Boots required
Local, reputable company in Bakersfield is looking for someone to cover the front desk! This Receptionist will answer, screen and forward phone calls, greet customers and visitors, perform data entry, open and distribute mail etc. This Receptionist is important to the entire team as they will "support" them with various clerical tasks as needed.
*This is a long term, full time, temp-to-hire position! Position is Monday thru Friday and the hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.!
Proficiency in Microsoft Word
Bilingual Preferred (but not required)
Light Microsoft Excel skills are helpful
Minimum typing 35 wpm
Excellent customer service skills
Great communication skills
High attention for detail
Weekend Merchandiser - Loading and Loading up products and placing in the coolers or warehouse
Must be able to lift 50 lbs. - Clean DMV and background
Can start as early as 4:00 am
$15.00 per hour
temp to hire
Local company has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for Experienced Rig Hands!!!! These positions will start off as Temp to Hire status. Looking for Well Pullers, Operators, Floor Hands, Derrick Hands. Depending on experience and position the pay ranges from 17.00 to 21.00 per hour. Must have clean driving record and pass drug test. Must have valid Oil Field Passport. Various locations throughout Kern County as well as Los Angeles and Surrounding Areas, Long Beach, Huntington Beach and Santa Maria. Work schedules are usually Monday-Friday. Some Saturdays depending on workloads. Workdays can vary from 8 to 12 hour shifts. Company will provide transportation and motel for work done out of town. All positions are eligible to be hired full time after 60 Days of performed work and supervisor reviews. If interested, please forward resume to Matthew at firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct at 661-679-6979
Mid Cal Labor is looking for Warehouse teammates in the Delano Area.
Shifts are 4pm to Midnight $14.20 & Midnight to 8am $14.40.
Please contact Jan by walking in to our office at 5016 California Avenue; Bakersfield
or call (661) 399-7000 & ask for Jan
This is a general application for Mid-Cal Labor Solutions in the Corona,CA office.
Please submit an updated resume and give us a call to set up an interview!
Painting - clean up - going out of town for 2 day assignment
Shop welder - maintenance on shop equipment full time long hours lots of overtime
Currently looking to fill positions for a cogeneration plant In the Santa Clarita area with gas turbine driven generators providing electricity to lease operations and the grid. Gas turbines units are two LM2500’s. Both units have Power Purchase Agreements in place. In addition to the power generation, waste heat recovery units provide steam to leases for enhanced heavy oil recovery. The Cogeneration Operators are responsible for performing routine operations, inspections and maintenance of all equipment and systems located within the plant. Positions are considered an intermediate level role working under moderate supervision reporting to the Cogen Foreman. Position involves close interaction with Operations field personnel along with external vendors and subcontractors. Roles & Responsibilities: · Ensure the plant is operated and maintained according to Company policy and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local regulatory requirements; with a strong focus on health, safety and environmental issues.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for continuous operations of cogeneration plant by performing equipment rounds, monitoring DCS and responding to alarms by calmly taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Read and follow written operating procedures, P&IDs and other technical material applicable to cogeneration plant operation and maintenance.
- Must be able to read and respond to computer-generated data, instrumentation, gauges, readouts and variations in color.
- Perform required field adjustments of plant equipment and systems to ensure that system operates in accordance with generation requirements, established operating parameters and environmental permit requirements.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory levels of chemicals and consumables required to operate the plant.
- Utilize computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to document and track the maintenance request / work orders and actions completed on plant equipment and systems.
- Participate in plant housekeeping program and completes clean-up activities required to maintain the desired level of plant cleanliness.
- Operate station vehicles such as forklifts, trucks; man lifts and overhead cranes
- Contribute to the development, review and issuance of required plant operating procedures and training programs
- High School diploma, GED, trade school, military service (Navy, Coast Guard. Merchant Marine plant engineering watch standing), technical training school graduate or college graduate with a BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Marine, Facilities)
- Gas turbine with heat recovery unit experience preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Must have basic computer skills and have functional ability in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Team player with good communications skills.
- Self-starter who takes initiative on learning the plant systems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be flexible to changing work schedules for outages and other shift coverage needs.
- Interact with co-workers all levels of management in a professional manner. · Ability to respond calmly and think clearly in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Possesses a high standard of professional ethics, honesty, and work practices.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud, and occasionally very loud.
- Position requires working on feet extended working hours and varied shifts with weekend and holiday work, as required by schedules.
- Must be able to frequently climb ladders; enter and work in confined spaces; crawl to and through confined space areas; climb to and work from elevated platforms, and walkways
- This job requires the ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions, climb vertical access ladders and stairwells.
- Personal protective equipment must be worn in the performance of some duties (e.g. hard hats, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, chemical suits, and high voltage protective equipment, etc.)
- Must be able to wear a respirator and use other safety equipment as required by plant management.
****Your resume MUST show gas turbine or steam turbine experience. As there is an immediate need for this!!
Please apply here and follow up with a call to Jan Fleet (661) 695-5112 or submit resume to email@example.com with Co-Gen Op in the subject
Pump Mechanic needed for busy shop! This local industrial shop is looking for an experienced Mechanic that can disassemble, fix and assemble parts to repair equipment and maintain industrial machines. Will apply knowledge of shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures. If you know rotating equipment, gearboxes etc then this is the position for you!
Other duties include:
- Studying blueprints, sketches, or machine specifications to determine type of repairs that might be required
- Measures, marks and scribes dimensions and reference points on part or equipment surfaces, using such measuring and marking devices as calibrated ruler, micrometers, calipers and scribers
- Dismantles machine or equipment, using hand tools or power tools and examines parts for defects.
- Removes and replaces defective parts with new part or repaired parts using hand tools
- Assembles and tests or operates equipment to verify correction of malfunction has been made
- Maintains and lubricates tools and equipment
This is a long term, full time "temp to hire" position. Hours are Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Great company with great benefits offered
Minimum 5 years experience as a Mechanic
Knowledge and experience with measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators for assembly
Previous experience working on pumps or as a rig mechanic preferred
Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Valid California Driver's License
Clean DMV report
Pass drug screening
Mid Cal Labor is looking for experienced Drilling & Pumping rig hands.
Must have a valid driver's license & clean driving record
Working hours: Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm
Occasional Saturday 7am – 3pm.
Pay rate : Lots of Overtime. $15-$17 pending experience.
Apply now & contact Jan @ (661) 695-5112
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Class A drivers with Tankers and Hazmat. This position is full time with a local oillfield company. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-679-6977.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Class A Drivers with Tankers and hazmat endorsments. This postion will require 80% labor, 20% driving. Please call Krista Gafford ASAP for an interview 661-679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Roustabouts with a valid drivers license. Must have a clean DMV printout with no tickets or DUI's within the last 3 yrs. Being able to drive a manuel transmission is a plus. Please call Krista Gafford ASAP 661-679-6977.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Confined Space certified Tank Cleaners for a local oilfield company. $14-$15 per hour. Please call Krista Gafford immediatley 661-679-6977
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Tier 2 Rescue Techs $15-$16 DOE
Rescue Supervisors $17-$18 DOE
submit resume to email@example.com
Server, busser, dishwasher
Mid Cal Labor is looking for a General Labor to work on weed control in Lost Hills. Working hours Monday though Friday 6am to 2:30pm. Pay rate $14hr Contact Jan @ (661) 695-5112 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org placing "Lost Hills" in your subject
Mid Cal Labor is looking for a concrete labor with a Class A driver's license. Must have clean DMV and ability to work overtime. Working on the abandonment crew. Pump cement down, Rigging down & up.
Job is located in the Taft area. Pay rate $17 to $20hr BOE. Please apply now and contact Jan @ (661) 695-5112
Working in the shop - working with oil related equipment - oil changes, some engine repair