If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
Needing walkers - I am looking for 10 - 15 people to work on the weekends making $17.00 per hour. This is for a political campaign. You will be going door to door, talking with people, dropping off fliers and filling out questionnaires. We will be working on the weekends for the months of April. Schedule - 8 hours on Saturday, and 5 hours on Sunday, any may have to work during the week if you are available - must be a people person, able to talk to people, friendly, energetic. We will be working all of Bakersfield, and may work in Wasco, Shafter area - we will provide transportation if we are going out of town. If interested in making extra money, please apply at: randemployment.com job number - 2022-8777. Please call Gilbert to set up an interview. Please call after March 22, 2022. Gilbert - 661-399-7000. I will start interviewing on March 23, 2022.
Looking for weekend merchandisers for local company. Must have a valid driver's license and no more than one (1) point on your DMV printout. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen This job involves heavy lifting (up to 100 pounds, moving beer kegs). Will be starting as early at 4:00 am, working 40 hours a week, and will work every weekend. Job description: Going to grocery stores and any business that sells beer, your job will be filling up the beer coolers, beer caves, etc. Please call Gilbert (661-336-2393) to set up an interview. Apply at Midcallabor.com Job number 2022-8756. Salary $17.00 per hour. This is a full time summer job.
Working on Weekends - may work during the week - will be going door to door and dropping off fliers - political campaign -
Must have reliable transportation to and from work - will be working in all areas of Bakersfield, and may work in Shafter.
$17.00 - tentative hours - Saturday - 8 hours, Sunday 5 hours.
Need dependable works that are out going, friendly and are comfortable talking to people.
Job will start in April - and will last into the first part of May.
Please apply on line - www.randemploymentsolutions.com - Job number 2022-8751
Please call Gilbert to set up an interview - 661-399-7000 - ask for Gilbert
This is not a Remote position
Our Client is in the Environmental Sciences industry. We are seeking a HR Generalist in Bakersfield, CA.
*Open to relocation assistance*
You are ideal for this exciting opportunity because you thrive in a growth environment! You can effectively influence others through data, sound reasoning and solid business cases. You strike a positive balance between employee advocacy and the business needs that will achieve growth goals and success. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to work across multiple levels of leadership and build transparent and collaborative relationships both inside and outside the HR team. The individual will be approachable, collaborative, and trustworthy, adaptable to business changes, data driven and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You love what you do, and you are ready to bring your strategic and operational human resource management skills to our client, we want to hear from you!
- Perform daily inspections on vehicles and equipment.
- Tow test unit to and from test locations.
- Connect test unit to producing well with hammer unions and flexible hoses.
- Divert flow into our test unit.
- Must be able to lift heavy equipment and tools. (50 lbs.)
- Ensure test unit operates within specifications at all times.
- Perform daily well tests as delegated by customer.
- Complete all documentation, reports, invoices, etc… at end of shift every day.
- Maintain clean and organized equipment.
- Attend and participate in all safety meetings
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner; obey all traffic laws including speed limits.
- Hand tools kept clean and properly maintained.
- Perform well tests efficiently and accurately.
- Must pass a drug test and pass background check
- Clean DMV (no more than 1 point).
Our client is an independent engineering & construction firm. Established in 1956, today our client employs 2,500 people globally. Our mission is to serve our clients and the society by providing advanced, accurate and effective engineering solutions that improve our clients’ businesses and facilitate society’s access to competitive, safe, sustainable and state-of-the-art services, equipment and utilities. Expanding their presence in California and the US, our client aspires to incorporate people with the greatest talent and vocation, guiding their human and professional development through growing responsibilities and challenges. They believe in their professionals and support their performance, offering an environment with sufficient freedom to motivate individual initiatives that add value to their operations and improve their company. They trust the best to lead, avoiding any discrimination and demanding not only professional aptitude and results but also exemplary conduct, teamwork, dedication and commitment. Our client knows that, with the right people on board, everything is possible.
For a major rail D&B project our client is seeking a: Systems Engineer for a Requirements, Change & Configuration Management position
This is a position to support and perform Systems Engineering activities in a major D&B Rail contract and perform and support other Rail Systems Engineering activities for other rail and transit projects and proposals in the US. The Systems Engineer will support and perform the overall objective of producing, coordinating and monitoring project activities for verification and validation of the technical contract requirements. This position will integrate into the Validation & Verification team. Initially, under the supervision of the senior engineer(s), the Systems Engineer will independently define and implement requirements management best practices using IBM DOORS®.
The specific responsibilities for the Engineer’s first assignment, for a major D&B Rail Contract, include, but are not limited to:
• Independently develop and maintain IBM DOORS® requirements database including architecture of modules, attributes, objects and linking schema.
• Independently perform maintenance of existing databases, generate templates and import templates back into IBM DOORS®.
• Independently develop process to generate status and traceability reports, metrics and documents.
• Independently maintain links as necessary to other related databases.
• Prepare reports and ensure traceability of evidence to contract requirements
• Provide relevant inputs to other team mates, disciplines and functions.
Other responsibilities include:
• Know, respect and apply our clients philosophy and fundamental values, organizational and operating principles, standards and procedures.
• Perform in accordance with the quality, environmental, safety and any other requirements, in accordance with the scope, within the agreed timescales and budgeted costs, in accordance with Company’s quality, environmental, safety and any other standards and procedures as well as with all applicable legal requirements.
• Understand client’s requirements and assess documentation to ensure that a compliant solution is designed and/or implemented utilizing industry best practices.
• Organize and prioritize tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• 5-10 years’ experience in Systems Engineering; experience in the railway industry is preferred, but not required.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in system engineering processes and IBM DOORS® software.
• Proficient user of IBM DOORS® software, including modules, administration, DXL, attributes, linking, exporting, importing, report generation, etc.
• Proficient user of MS Excel.
• Legally able to work in US.
• Minimum BS Degree in an engineering discipline
• Hard-worker, methodic and organized person.
• Rigorous professional with attention to details.
• Ability to multi-task, establish priorities and self-organize efficiently.
• Ability to work in a multi-disciplined team.
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Willingness to learn, develop and apply new techniques, standards and processes.
• Willingness to take on additional tasks as needed.
• Business fluency in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of other languages will be valued
Related keywords: systems engineer, information technology, engineer, it
Looking for forklift drivers with 3 years experience. Will be working 10 – 12 hour shifts, 6 days a week. Pay will be $13.00 per hour. This position is seasonal, will work until December/ January. This is an agriculture schedule – Overtime is paid after 9 ½ hours a day or 55 hours per week. Gilbert 661-695-5132