Click column header to sort
Class A or B Crane Operator for the Taft location -
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Class A Crane Operators for an oilfield company in the Taft area. Must have a safety passport and be able to pass a pre employment drug screen. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with crane cert, DMV printout and DMV medical card included. $25-$28 DOE.
Looking for a Class A or B Certified Crane Operator in the Delano area. Working hours are Monday thru Friday 8am to 4:30pm and some Saturdays. Pay rate $17 to 22 DOE. Please apply now and follow up with a call to Jan Fleet @ (661) 800-8945. Or stop by the office at 802 10th Avenue; Delano CA
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of EXPERIENCED Backhoe Operators. Must have 3yrs operating in the oilfields and have a valid Safety Passport. Full-time temp to hire position $18-$25. Please email resumes immediatley to email@example.com
Crew Leader needed for solar project. Must have verifiable work history as a Crew Leader and/or Supervisor. This project is for 4 to 5 weeks, 4'10 schedule with overtime on Fridays. Apply to this job on Midcallabor.com.
Recent verifiable work history - previous experience as a Crew Leader and/or Supervisor
Must pass drug screening
Valid California Drivers License
Clear criminal background check
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of a Billing Clerk. The Billing Clerk will be accurate and reliable in handling sccounts and documents. Must be good at math and a high degree of organizational ability are essential due to the great amount of financial information.
- 3+ years experience working in oil and gas invoicing and payments.
- experience using Vista/Viewpoint software highly preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- High School Diploma
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of an Accounts Payable Supervisor. The Accounts Payable Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the processing of all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
- 3+ years experience working in oil and gas and accounts payable.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience using Vista/Viewpoint software highly preferred but not required.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate post and manage accounting figures and financials records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma is a must.
- Please submit resumes to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Warehouse lead - 2 years experience, loading and unloading product, mechanically inclined and able to put furniture together in a timely manner, knowledge of working with spread sheets (Excel), able to work closely with team, and give and take directions as well. 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, and maybe some weekends.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced tank cleaners with a valid drivers license and confined space certification. Must have 6 months oilfield experience and reliable transportation to Taft. Full time temp to hire $14 per hour. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-695-5112.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of Roustabouts with a valid drivers license and clean DMV. No DUI's in the last 5 years. Must be able to stay out of town overnight periodically. Full time temp to hire $13 per hour. Please call Krista Gafford ASAP 661-695-5112.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of experienced Class A Vacuum Truck Drivers with Hazmat. Oilfield experience and a safety passport a MUST. $18-$24 DOE. Reliable transportation to Taft is required. Full time temp to hire position. Please submit resume to email@example.com
Mid-Cal Labor has immediate openings for Class A Vacuum Truck Drivers with hazmat endorsements. Please call Krista Gafford @ Mid-Cal Labor ASAP 661-695-5112.
Taft area is looking for Roustabout's. Must have a driver's license and a current Safety Passport - and reliable transportation to Taft.
Looking for a Full time Administrative Assistant in the Bakersfield area. Will be working along side the Sales Team. Need to have 3+ years of experience with assisting a team with administrative tasks such as basic billing and invoicing, phones, data entry, processing reports and other administrative duties. Must be able to work in Quickbooks, MS Word and Excel. "Auto Task" is a huge Plus. Typing of at least 40+wpm, ability to multi task, obtain information, hit deadlines while working in a fast pace environment is required. Working schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Pay rate is $14 to $16 DOE. If you have the skills and abilities to do this job, please apply now & upload your resume, then follow up with Jan Feet with a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal interview.
Mid-Cal Labor is in need of EXPERIENCED Roustabouts. Must have a valid drivers license, oilfield safety passport and reliable transportation to Belridge is a MUST. Full-time temp to hire $16 per hour. Please call Krista immediately 661-695-5112
Mid Cal Labor is looking for an administrative assistant. Full time temp to hire $13-$15 per hour Please submit resume to email@example.com. See below for job description:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transmit information or documents to employees, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Locate and monitor discrepancies with reporting, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Conduct account research and analysis concerning reports.
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues.
- File copies of orders received, or post tickets in appropriate system
- File and maintain records.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents.
- Organize and work with detailed office or warehouse records.
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents.
- Maintain a strong customer service focus.
- Inform customers/employees by e-mail or telephone of additional steps they need to take to obtain data.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) MS Project experience is a plus.
- Experience using Vista/Viewpoint software is highly preferred
- Operate office equipment such as copier, fax machine, scanner, telephone system, etc.
- The ability to adapt to new assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment is
- Resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully.
- High school diplom
Mid-Cal Labor has immediate openings for 40hr hazwopper trained roustabouts. MUST have oilfield experience and reliable transportation. Please contact Krista Gafford @ 661-695-5112 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST BE PROFICIENT IN EXCEL AND QUICKBOOKS Interviewing Immediately for the following position: Temp to hire (90 Day Probationary period)Bi-Lingual Office AdminMust be proficient with Excel and QuickbooksData Entry, Customer Service Ability to read,write and speak in English and Spanish as this position requires frequent conversations with customers in Mexico. There is NO training on Excel or Quickbooks so you MUST have recent experience. Pay is $17.00 to startMonday- Friday 7-330 Send Resume to Kate@midcallabor.com ASAP to be considered for an interview.
We are seeking to fill a position of Welder/Fabricator.
We would be seeking candidates with the following main qualifications:
- 1+ years of welding/fabricating experience
- Shop experience preferred over internship/apprenticeship in this specific role
- Must be proficient in MIG, TIG, and Stick Welding
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
This role would be subject to Wage Order 14.
Here is the entire Job description for reference:
Position Summary: Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment for the creation and repairing of a wide variety of items created of metal components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fabricates variety of metal structures using blueprints, schematics, and verbal direction
- Fabricate and install special projects
- Cut and fit parts
- MIG, mild steel from sheet metal to structural fabrication.
- Layout, position, align and secure parts prior to assembly
- Operates safety equipment and use safe work habits.
- Farm shop housekeeping
This position does not have supervisor responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Organizational Support - Follow policies and procedures.
- Quality - Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Work quickly.
- Safety and Security - Observe safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follow instructions, respond to management direction.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in a satisfactory manner.
- MIG welding
- Stick welding
- TIG welding
- Stainless & Aluminum welding
- Perform mathematical calculations
- Make accurate measurement conversions
- Follow blueprints and schematics
- Able to weld components in flat, vertical or overhead positions
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Education and/or Experience: 1 year related experience or training and welding certification or equivalent combination of training and experience.
Reasoning Abilities: Must be able use common sense and comprehension to carry out details of your job function without written and/or verbal instructions. Must be able to assess and deal with unexpected situations that may arise while carrying out the duties of your job.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk, reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Occasionally lifting 50 pounds Frequently lifting or moving up to 30 pounds of force. Constantly lifting or moving up to 10 pounds of force
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally exposed to heat or cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Changes: This job description will be updated if duties and responsibilities change significantly. Job functions are subject to modification based on business necessity.
ADA/FEHA: The Company will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act.
EEO: The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are looking to have this role filled ASAP.
We have an estimated Pay range of $15.00 - $16.00 or more depending on Experience.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns.
Recrutiing & Placement Specialist
Rand Employment Solutions/Mid Cal Labor Solutions
" Maintenance/Machine Technician Operator"
- Must be able to operate the equipment in a safe and productive manner
- Disassemble machines and take off parts for replacement or repair
- Examine or carry out tasks on broken machine parts and identify defective parts or give recommendations to supervisors on repair requirements
- Replace fix or realign machine parts and accessories in line with production specification
- Application of adhesives, lubricants or other materials to machines or their parts as well as other equipment's in accordance with stated procedures
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Basic electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, pump knowledge is a plus as well as previous experience.
In need of someone that can take the machine apart and put it back together without loosing or having left over parts. They will be doing some maintenance around our buildings and helping our current maintenance staff.