Click column header to sort
Professional office is seeking a long term, full time Receptionist that answer phones, greet clients, sort & distribute mail, assist various other departments with duties such as scanning, faxing, verifications, etc.
This position is "temp to hire" and the hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Minimum 1-2 years office experience
Proficency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Great communication skills
The Accounting Administrator will perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. This person also will check the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by others. In addition; this person shall be trained and given information to become familiar with human resource documentation and implementation.
Jr. Estimator clerical support to the Sr. Estimator and Estimator. 2 year degree or 2 years experience.
Canvassing from door to door, getting signitures for ballots.
Farm and Irrigation Welder
This position will be working in the AG field welding and fabricating irrigation pipes
Now Hiring an Experienced Recruiter
This is a temp to hire, Full Time position
Mid-Cal Labor Solutions has an opportunity for a sharp, motivated, self-driven performer to join our team as a Recruiter in the Bakersfield office!
What this position consists of:
This highly visible position plays a crucial role in building a pipeline of qualified candidates, providing clients with suitable candidates for the position and company culture, and managing the best-in-industry candidate experience we strive for with each interaction. Specifically, you will:
- Build and manage talent pipelines through recruitment strategies and sourcing initiatives
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for potential and current opportunities
- Network and promote the organization and career opportunities at job fairs and professional associations
- Perform skills evaluations, background checks, and employment verifications
- Onboard and provide new hire orientation and safety training to associates
- Supervise and appraise the productivity and efficiency of associates through performance reviews and quality control checks
We are in need of someone who is:
- Competitive, driven and thrives in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Able to manage high levels of activity, change and multiple demands
- A “hunter” that enjoys the thrill of finding candidates the right positions that suit both the client and the candidate
The following qualifications will lead to success in this role:
- Minimum of 2 years recruiting or Human Resources experience in a similar position/field
- Prior experience in a recruiting role, preferably in the staffing industry
- Highly organized with impeccable time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and results orientation
- Experience working with Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Supports Diversity
- Knowledge of CA labor laws, employment laws etc.
- Results driven
- Organization and Time Management
If you are interested in joining our team - send your Resume to Kate@midcallabor.com
Qualified Candidates will be contacted to schedule phone interviews and secondary interviews will follow!
Class A Crane Operator with Crane Certs
40 Hour Hazwoper Certified Laborers
Drivers License Preferred
Dust control, and deliver water to job locations
The Project Engineer (field) assists the Project Managers in attaining successful completion of the construction projects. The Project Engineer accepts the challenges that ensure that project goals and objectives are accomplished within the project budget and time frames by performing duties as directed by the project managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for keeping all aspects of project document control up to date including all project logs and reports
- Assist project manager in preparing and documenting project meetings
- Reviews, documents and distributes all project submittals and change order documents
- Monitors and updates all project documents in the project management software
- Assists project manager with project billings
- Assists project manager with inter-discipline coordination and overall quality control of the work
- May be asked to oversee the construction jobsite (and work related activities and subcontractors) when requested by the PM or when the Superintendent is out. Can occasionally be assigned to a Project Site to work in the jobsite trailer.
- Perform other duties as directed by Project Managers
- Building and Construction – Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of building or other structures such as highways and roads.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Public Safety and Security – Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property and institutions.
- Law and Government– Have some knowledge and correct application of building permits, codes and regulations governing construction.
- Economics and Accounting – Knowledge of economic and accounting principles as applied to the practice of construction in analysis and reporting of project financial data.
- Computers and Electronics – Working knowledge of companies’ computer software, including Procore, Bluebeam, P6, Microsoft Project, Word and Excel.
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communication - Speaks clearly with others to convey information effectively.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to construction problems.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Personal Skills - Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, highly organized, effective inter-personal skills including ability to work with multiple personalities on multiple projects at one time
- Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Oral Expression and Comprehension – The ability to communicate effectively so others will understand as well as the ability to listen and grasp ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. Can effectively present complicated information in an effective manner and respond to questions from user groups and clients.
- Written Expression and Comprehension – The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand as well as the ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- Inductive Reasoning – The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Analyze and interpret technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Logical decision-making ability with the capacity to handle pressure.
- Physical Abilities - Employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear and stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop kneel or crouch. Use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach, lift, balance, carry, push and pull. Must be able to occasionally lift and / or move up to 25 lbs. with frequent lifting and /or carrying objects weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Personality – Must have outstanding client management and customer service orientation
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception
- Able to adapt to air-conditioned/heated office environment and exposure to low noise levels from office equipment and voices (Office Time)
- Able to adapt to exposure to a variety of weather conditions due to outdoor work environment as well as exposure to high noise levels from construction activities on a jobsite (Field Time)
Minimum Education and/or Experience, Certifications/Licenses required:
- Two or Four year college degree (preferably in Construction Management)
- One to three years related experience
- CPR and 1st Aid Certification Required
- Valid Driver’s License
CLASS A DRIVING WORK IN TEXAS
MUST BE ABLE TO LEAVE TOWN FOR 1-3 MONTHS APPROX.
OILFIELD WORK - VAC TRUCK DRIVERS
TRAVEL AND LODGING PROVIDED
Mid-Cal Labor Solutions is now accepting applications for the following positions:
Please read the qualifications for each positions prior to applying.
ALL applications REQUIRE a Resume to be complete.
Experienced Roustabout: MUST have a Valid license, Safety Passport, Min. 2 years of oilfield experience
Working Foreman: MUST have a Valid license, Clean DMV, Min. 2 years leading a crew, Ability to travel, Hands on Experience with a Backhoe, Loader, Dozer, Forklift and similar equipment
Warehouse Labor: Reliable transportation, ability to work over time if needed, ability to pass a Pre Employment DT and Physical, Must be able to commit to a LONG TERM position M-F / some weekends
Class A Water Truck Driver: MUST have a Valid Class A license, Safety Passport, Clean DMV, Open Schedule with the ability to work overtime, reliable transportation- this position could require travelling to job sites such as Coalinga etc.
Class A Crane Operator: MUST have a Valid Class A license, Crane Cert, Safety Passport
Pipe Laborer: MUST have a Valid driver's license and reliable transportation, experience working with underground pipe or conduit
Experienced Form Carpenter: Must have min. 2 years experience as a Form Carpenter
Concrete Finisher: Must have a min. 1 year experience working as a Concrete Finisher
Plant Maintenance Tech: Must have a Valid license, Clean DMV, Reliable Transportation, 2 years Experience working in a production plant, Mechanically inclined, PLC programming a PLUS, fabrication welding a PLUS, Bi-Lingual a PLUS, Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting
Production Supervisor 2nd Shift: Processing Plant in Mettler, 3 years supervisor experience, food production experience, must be Bi-Lingual
Co-Gen Plant Operator : Required: Bachelor Degree or AA of Science, Co-Gen power plant experience. Support EH&S dept.
Co-Gen Plant Foreman-: Required: Bachelor Degree or AA of Science, Co-Gen power plant experience. Working Foreman experience, Valid license and clean DMV, Reliable transportation
Class A Backhoe Operator: Class A License, 2 years experience operating a Backhoe, Safety Passport
Confined Space Certified Tank Cleaner: Valid Safety Passport, Valid Confined Space Cert, Reliable Transportation
Rescue Tech: REQUIRED Rescue Certification, Confined Space, Valid License
Class A Water Truck Driver
MUST HAVE SAFETY PASSPORT
Must be available for overtime and some weekend work
Driving Water Truck for a Local Oilfield Company
Required to have reliable transportation to and from job sites as job sites may vary each day.
Position: Maintenance Technician
Summary: Required to perform all functions of plant maintenance. They are primarily responsible for the production equipment and preventive maintenance. Maintenance personnel maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and improve the processes related to the mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and the facilities of the production plant.
- Must maintain all food processing and non-production equipment in good running conditions. This includes but is not limited to preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing, modifying and improving.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs on production equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Comply with plant GMPs and food safety procedure
- Maintain good communication with the Shift Supervisors and Plant Manager, to enable maintenance scheduling
- Must be able to work as a team with other personnel in Maintenance Team
- Works with contractors and assists with new installations and other projects, as necessary.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work space
- While performing job duties inside processing plant, the employee is frequently exposed to cold temperatures, loud noise, onion fumes.
- 2+ years of related job experience in a maintenance position
- Working knowledge of compressed air systems, PLC programming, and three phase electrical systems a plus
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician
- Fabrication and welding skills a plus
- Knowledge of working in a food processing environment
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Bi-lingual a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 /hour DOE