If you prefer, you can simply submit your resume
for general consideration.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Click column header to sort
This Inventory Specialist will monitor the cost, quality and quantity of "products" bought, sold and blended. This specialist will also effectively and efficiently account for all "product" shipped, received and warehoused in the inventory system. This position will interact with sales, the warehouse and accounting in relationship with effective and efficient inventory control.
- Daily count and verification of inventory in stock and warehouse location
- Reviews ingredient specifications for QA/QC and provide reporting
- Accurately track and record "product" use and forecast product needs
- Make daily decisions to reorder or not reorder based on rapidly changing transportation or shipping costs
- Prepare and complete accurate shipping and receiving documents and inventory logs
- Inspect inbound and outbound shipments upon arrival by visually verifying, counting and cross checking the amount of "product" received and shipped
- Read and examine shipping documents, containers or finished "product" for completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications
- Enters and analyze production data as well as the consumption of raw ingredients, finished package products shipped by rail, commercial trucks and or containers
- Calculate figures, such as required amounts of labor or materials, manufacturing costs or material conversion such as a liquid to a solid as part of the blending processes
- Knowledge of basic warehouse and transportation systems, shipping/receiving forms and inventory workflow, office procedures and terminology
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to use or learn accounting software
- Operate 10-key calculators to perform calculations and produce documents
- MUST be able to add/subtract/divide and multiply for material conversion from solid to liquid or vice versa
- Possess good logic, take little direction and be analytical
This position is long term, full time, "temp-to-hire" position for an outstanding company in Bakersfield. This company offers a comprehensive benefit package!
Hours are Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Food servers for April 8, at the Kern Co. Fairgrounds
Great, local company is looking for a Drafter/Designer!
This Drafter/Designer will complete and assist in the Design, Development, Review, Drafting, and Compiling of the necessary documents to complete with the installation of company's products. Will provide technical support and assist field staff remotely and on-site (if required)
- Review field completed "pre-site" assessment for accuracy and project feasibility
- Draft all necessary documents in AutoCAD for a permit "plan set"
- Compile and perform any calculations necessary to complete permit "plan-set"
This position is a long term, full time "temp to hire" position. The hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mid-Cal Labor is hiring for Midland, Texas!
Are you a Class A Driver who has experience with a VacTruck, Guzzler Truck or Hydro Excavator? Or are you intersted in training to become a Vacuum Truck driver and have the ability to leave town and work in Texas for the next 6 months?
Travel accomodations and lodging will be provided.
Apply today on our site and give us a call!
We are sending Class A Vac Truck drivers out to Midland, TX this week!
We are now scheduling interviews for Experienced Oilfield Roustabouts
Must have a valid CDL (REQUIRED)
Reliable Transportation to and from work
Open to work in Bakersfield and surrounding areas
Must be FIT FOR DUTY
ALL PPE Required
Safety Passport (REQUIRED)
Confined Space a PLUS but not required
Office Manager/Bookkeeper - Great, local company is looking for a motivated Office Manager to do A/P, A/R, basic bookkeeping, cash flow management, vendor and client management, basic HR duties such as helping with the hiring of additional staff members, etc. Will also perform all office duties such as ordering, calendaring, marketing and payroll preparation.
This position is a long term, full time "temp to hire" position and the hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (with some flexibility).
Proficient in Quickbooks
Minimum 3 to 5 years Bookkeeping/Accounting
Clear criminal background check
Pass drug screening
Class A driver with oilfied experience - Vacuum and winch experience
Job requirements are as follows but not limited to:
Sales Representative– Local, fast growing company is currently seeking an Industrial Sales Representative to help grow their business and expand existing business through concentrated sales efforts. Experience and knowledge of Plate Heat Exchangers as well as Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers required. This representative will improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities. Will also meet sales financial objectives by forecasting, analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies and monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand etc.
This Representative will work on behalf of this local company in the following industries; Food, Ag, Petrol, Mining and Chemical.
Excellent benefit package provided, medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays and vacation.
This is a DIRECT HIRE POSITION!
Salary range DOE and Negotiable (base plus commission)
*Position is in Bakersfield, California
- Minimum 3 to 5 years sales experience
- Knowledge of Plate Heat Exchangers/Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Pass drug screening
- Clear criminal background check
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Clean DMV report
Now Hiring for a full-time rig mechanic. Must have a minimum of 2 years work experience on the rigs. Valid driver's license, safety passport, resume and work references are required.