Service Technician - Electrician
Great company in Bakersfield has an immediate opening for an Electrical technician!
This Technician will work on diesel and natural gas powered rental generators, air compressors and light towers troubleshooting and repairing along with performing full maintenance and service in the shop and in the field.
Other requirements include travel to jobsites and work with others installing and commissioning rental generators related equipment and including deliveries and
pick up of the equipment.
Technician will also cross train and service standby emergency generators.
Job includes inhouse and factory training coarse instruction.
Technician works on a 24-hour call schedule normally every other week with additional overtime required.
Minimum 4 years’ Experience in AC Electrical Install and Maintenance
Generator repair experience helpful
Diesel Engine operation and maintenance knowledge
Class A license will be required can be obtained after employment
Good communication and customer service skills
Basic computer skills
Pass Drug Screen
Clear background check
Valid CA Driver’s License
Clean DMV Report
High school diploma or G.E.D
Salary: $ 20 hr. starting
Benefits include the following:
401K Retirement Plan
Medical – Insurance For the employee
Looking for forklift drivers with 2 - 3 years experience - must have a valid driver's licnese
This job will be working in a cold storage - in the Delano area. Pay will be $13.00 per hour. They will be working the Agricultural schedule - You will not get over time, until you have worked 9 1/2 hours per day or 55 hours per week. This position will be working 10 - 12 hours daily, and 6 days a week, (Monday - Saturday). No forklift certificate needed. Please call 661-695-5132 ask speak with Gilbert to set up an appointment for an interview. I'm looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
Payroll Supervisor needed!
Great opportunity for someone who is looking to support and supervise a busy payroll team! This company is an industry leader and will be interviewing candidates that have a payroll and supervisory background.
Job duties include:
- Monitoring and measuring payroll team activity and productivity to ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Oversees daily payroll operations; to ensure payroll staff is processing and shipping all payrolls correctly and efficiently
- Organizes and directs activities of Payroll Coordinators and Payroll Assistants
- Will analyze payroll programs, policies and procedures and recommend product enhancement where necessary to meet client needs and to ensure continued growth
- Counsels and develops staff for personal and professional advancement through career development, training programs etc
- Will maintain the knowledge of any payroll changes in the payroll system, the industry, wage and tax laws, and companies' policies and procedures
- Assist with various payroll projects and reports
- Bachelor degree in accounting or a payroll related field, or relevant level of experience (4 years + in payroll) or a combination of both
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- FPC or CPP certification preferred
- Strong supervisorial skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Knowledge of Federal and State laws as they pertain to Payroll and Benefits
**This is a direct hire position in Bakersfield, CA
**Company offers a comprehensive benefit package along with a 401k retirement package (with a match)
Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (overtime required when needed)
Mid-Cal Labor is looking for a general labor to work in a shop type setting. This is a trainable full-time, temp to hire position starting @ $12 DOE. Entry level welding experience a plus. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.