Mid Cal Labor currently has a opening for a Logging Engineer Assistant.
This is an entry level position and company will train. Starting Pay is 14/Hr with at least 40 hours a week. Lunch hour is paid.
After hired on after evaluation, the company offers full benefits, 2 weeks of vacation to start, FR uniforms/laundry service and a cell phone.
Please see job duties and responsibilities below:
* Understands and adhere to all policies and procedures; furthermore, understand and adhere to any client policies and procedures; completes all paperwork for journey managements, JSA's, BBE's, SWA's and near misses; maintains safe and efficient outdoor environment; attends safety meetings; report needed changes.
* Stays current with all required training, safety and industry standards.
* Drives wire line unit and shop vehicles to location & back to shop; cleans & maintains.
* Aiding in spotting; rigging up and down of wire line
* Routinely performs inspection reports for devices, equipment and vehicles; visual inspections, critical inspections
* Sets up & breaks down logging tools
* Troubleshoots tools, equipment & truck problems
* Maintains & repairs on logging equipment
* Maintains logging tools
* Knowledge & training of truck operations.
* Stocks all supplies, & equipment needed to complete daily job
* Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques & procedures; reviews survey interpretation before submitting to drafting department
* Completes tasks given by engineer
* Report to Engineer
* Knowledge & training of R/A material
* Update Utilization logs
* Maintains customer confidence & protects operations by keeping information confidential
* Effectively works with crew members to complete task with supervisor
* Creates solutions to onsite challenges using available equipment & team members
* Works with Customer Representatives
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Frequent climbing (steps & ladders)
* Frequent lifting, pushing, & pulling (no more than 50lbs)
* Frequent bending, twisting & standing
* Exposure to work outdoors in all weather conditions
* Ability to work more than 40 hours in any given week
* Maintain a Valid California Drivers License & Clean DMV
* Ability to drive a stick shift is helpful
* Able to work out of town on occasion
~if you have the qualifications & would like to be considered for this assignment; please click the link below to apply now. Then follow up with a call to Jan (661) 695-5112 or walk in at 5016 California Avenue; Bakersfield
**Resume must show work history in relations in order to be considered**