" Maintenance/Machine Technician Operator"
- Must be able to operate the equipment in a safe and productive manner
- Disassemble machines and take off parts for replacement or repair
- Examine or carry out tasks on broken machine parts and identify defective parts or give recommendations to supervisors on repair requirements
- Replace fix or realign machine parts and accessories in line with production specification
- Application of adhesives, lubricants or other materials to machines or their parts as well as other equipment's in accordance with stated procedures
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Basic electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, pump knowledge is a plus as well as previous experience.
In need of someone that can take the machine apart and put it back together without loosing or having left over parts. They will be doing some maintenance around our buildings and helping our current maintenance staff.