Professional, local company is hiring for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Active lead development
- Prospect (including cold-calling), follow up calls
- CRM Management
- Distribute Marketing Materials
- Create Needs Analysis and Proposal
- Recommend for approval, new client proposals - subject to specific guidelines
- Present Proposal to prospects and close sale
- Develop, train and manage a Personal Broker Network to assist in the generation of new sales
- Meet or exceed personal production schedule, increase close ratio and decrease sales cycle time
- Assist with the development of Sales related Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the development of Sales and Marketing strategies and materials
- Assist external sales events (expos, exhibits, tradeshows, seminar sales activities, ) within area
- Report on specific sales activities
- Other duties as assigned by President/CEO, Vice President or Senior Manager
- Working knowledge of computers and basic system applications – MS Office, CRM, email,
- B2B customer service, problem identification, documentation and resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, phone, personal presentation,
- Dependable, organized and excellent follow-up and time management skills
Position is in Bakersfield, CA!
Company offers excellent benefits, including a 401k retirement plan (match to a maximum of 4%).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed