This Senior HR Business Partner is an integral part of an full HR Team! This Sr. HRBP will develop and maintain client relationships, provide guidance as it relates to HR Issues and help contribute to the client's success and growth of their business! Some of the essential functions will be to identify legal requirements affecting Human Resource functions to ensure client's policies and procedures.
Other duties include:
- Review and gain knowledge of client's HR practices, goals and objectives
- Work proactively with client's to provide information and best practices to reduce liabililty
- Handle prompt issue resolutions, timely follow up and proactive recommendations that will enhance communication, productivity and work practices
- Assist with employee handbooks, job descriptions, performance evaluations, compensation plans, hiring/onboarding processess etc.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues and conduct
- Document all client related interactions in the HRIS
- Providing mentoring to HR Business Partners
- Attend webinars, seminars and other trainings to stay up-to-date on laws and best practices
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess current understanding of federal, state and local employment laws.
- Understanding of multi-state employment laws preferred.
- Knowledge of human resource disciplines such as employee relations, performance management, recruitment, compensation and benefits
- Ability to manage multiple projects and attend to daily HR matters while maintaining focus and follow through
- BA degree in HR, Business Adminstration or related field (Equivalent work experience is required)
- Minimum of five years of related HR experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bilingual preferred
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM certs preferred